Extremely versatile and hugely popular among real estate agents for their yard signs, the Gatorboard is made from corrugated plastic that makes for truly cost-effective and one powerful piece of visual communication!
- Board Material: polystyrene
- Full color imprint
- Available in single or double-sided
Good to Know:
- Gatorboard is mainly used in indoor/outdoor signage, yard signs, electronics, packaging, machinery, and the medical industries and is hugely popular.
- Made from corrugated plastic which is basically the plastic equivalent of cardboard, these boards are made with extremely versatile extruded twin-wall polypropylene sheet.
- The board mainly consists of two sheets of plastic separated by another layer of zigzagged plastic.
- The Gatorboard is deal for indoor and outdoor graphic applications because it's non-toxic, waterproof, shockproof, non-corrosive, and is durable.
- Tougher than corrugated fiberboard, lighter than solid extruded plastic, waterproof, weather resistant and stain resistant, corrugated plastic is the material of choice for the screen printing industry.
- All its advantages aside, the Gatorboard wins the battle immediately with the fantastic prices that it is available at!