KN95 Face Coverings (Pack of 286 Pcs)
- High filtration & low resistance
- KN95 Breathing Protective Mask
- Skin Friendly Soft and Irritation Comfortable Material
- High Elastic Ear Loop
- Lead Time: 24 - 48 hours from receipt of order
Note: These units are non medical masks, for more info see description below.
- In Stock
- Product is stocked 90% completed when you place your order. Accessories, finishes, lighting, logos and/or graphics are added to complete your order.
- You are required to provide us with graphics and/or text, meeting the provided requirement, that will be created and/or applied prior to shipment. Please review the artwork/graphic guidelines and templates linked to in the downloads section before placing your order. Instructions for submitting your artwork/graphics are provided within the guides. We cannot be responsible for orders that are delayed due to artwork/graphics which do not meet the provided requirements.
Place Your Order
KN95 Breathing Face Mask
Getting the right mask in times of a pandemic is important. At AAA we offer you the much sought after KN95 face mask. The face mask is made with high quality protective material to function in times of a pandemic. Team Up the face mask with Germ B Gone™ Rubbing 75% Alcohol Disinfecting Wipes & Germ B Gone™ Nano Sanitizer Mister Atomizing Spray for added protection.
- The KN95 face mask is equipped with high filtration material to provide advanced protection from the virus
- The material of the face mask is soft and skin friendly that makes it suitable for wearing for a longer duration
- The irritation free material is perfect for almost all skin types
Good to know
- The elastic ear loop is comfortable and can adjust to your face size and shop
- KN95 masks are one of the most effective and certified protective equipment. We can ship these masks in bulk and cater to the rising demand for critical usage
Disclaimer: These masks should not be used
1. In any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected;
2. In a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or
3. In the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas.
|Sizes||0ft - 5ft|
|Is Show Home Page||No|
|Is Make To Order||No|