Bentwood Dining Side Chair with Steel Frame
- Product dimensions: 18"L x 19.5"W x 33.5"H
- Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
- Sturdy Steel metal frame
- Painted plywood bentwood Seat
- Includes plastic foot pads
- In Stock
Place Your Order
Slide into flowing conversation with the mid-century-styled drift dining side chair. Enjoy fine dining and good company with a retro vintage dining steel chair featuring hairpin legs, waterfall plywood bentwood seat design, and organic L-shape. Outfitted with matte coated steel legs and non-marking foot caps, update your mid-century or contemporary modern decor with this sturdy and reliable seating choice.
- Mid-century chair - retro-inspired and visually appealing, this side chair is the perfect Interface between Classic and mid-century style with its hairpin legs, organic allure, and clean-lined detail
- VERSATILE chair - delivering style and function, drift is a versatile mid-century modern kitchen or dining room chair perfect for retro or contemporary small space living. Includes plastic foot pads
- Sturdy Construction - sitting on a Sturdy Steel metal frame, the painted plywood bentwood Seat creates a natural look and offers easy cleaning. The L-shape waterfall design provides supportive comfort
- Side chair Measurements - Complement modern and eclectic mid-century décors with this stylish dining side chair. Product dimensions: 18"L x 19.5"W x 33.5"H; weight capacity: 331 lbs.
- Non-marking foot caps.